Careers & Opportunities
MVD is committed to maintaining a corporate culture that is built upon empowerment,
personal and professional development, and success for all of our associates.
Working For MVD
Do you take pride in a job well done? Are you looking to advance your career with an innovative, dynamic organization? Do you want to work for an organization who's values include:
- Community and Family
- Customer Satisfaction
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
Then you need to apply at MVD today! MVD Communications is committed to maintaining a corporate culture that is built upon empowerment, personal and professional development and success for all of our associates.
Our Employees Say It Best
"I like working here because we are on the cutting edge of technology. So many bright friendly people to work with!"
"I enjoy meeting new people everyday at different job sites, and seeing what kind of work they do."
"I enjoy getting compliments from the customer after I have completed a job. It makes me feel good that I have achieved my goal, and also represented MVD in a good manner."
It is time to get started on the road to a rewarding opportunity with MVD… Let's talk!
Entry-Level Sales Representative
We're currently looking for an entry-level sales representative. Basic functions include small business account sales of phone maintenance contracts, IP telephony/data solutions, dial-tone and internet access, data center solutions, networks, IT, etc. You will target an assigned prospect account list to competitively sell against other providers. While there will be some up-selling responsibility in existing accounts, the main focus of this position is the aggressive hunting and selling to accounts in the territory.
Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Generating new customer leads
- Obtaining appointments with potential clients to gather information by listening closely to client needs and discussing solutions and offering a consultative value to the client
- Submitting design requests to engineers, and upon return of a system configuration, developing a professional proposal for the client
- Depending on the solution, presenting material and/or bringing supporting talent (Engineers or Vendors) to deliver the presentation to the client
The purpose of the field technician is to:
- Repair voice & data equipment
- Install voice & data equipment to include routers, switches, etc.
- Troubleshoot voice & data equipment